abcRUSTREMOVERTM – L
Rust is another name for iron oxide, which occurs when iron or an alloy that contains iron, like steel, is exposed to oxygen and moisture for a long period of time. Over time, the oxygen combines with the metal at an atomic level, forming a new compound called an oxide and weakening the bonds of the metal itself. Rust remover is important product for industries to cleaning rust.
Rust remover agent contains acid ingredients, metal inhibitor as
metal corrosion, surfactants for cleaning, phosphate and phosphate, solvents and etc
Usage System /Application
- Step-01: First of all Cleaning Rod/Steel by Brash
- Step-02: Then Spay abcRUSTREMOVER by Spay Jar
- Step-03: 8-10 minute wait for drying
- Step-04: Lightly rub with a brush
- Step-05 : After must be washed with water
Now its ready for use
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.