Joint compound in concrete
abcJOINTSEAL is a liquid bonding agent. abcJOINTSEAL is formulated for bonding new concrete with old.
It contains no corrosive compounds. Use
abcJOINTSEAL for any critical construction with water
- Construction joint (basement, tanks etc.) and all kind of
old & new concrete joint.
- Water and damp proofing coating
- No need water stopper or felt
- Usable for concrete & mortar bonding agent
- Jointing & bonding of common masonary works
|Form||: semi paste liquid|
|Chloride Content||: Nill|
|Specific gravity||: 1.15|
|Freezing point (°c)||: 12|
Instruction for use:
Chipping the surface concrete properly. Use abcJOINTSEAL with cement grout at the surface of joint.